The Role of A Life Coach
Rather than actually telling someone the answers a life coach is the catalyst for getting you to find the answers yourself. By asking challenging, thought provoking questions, a life coach can unlock you!
- A life coach is a person walking with you to reach your goals and dreams.
- A guide providing Support, Encouragement and Accountability. (S. E. A.)
- Accountability is the password to your future.
- A goal is not a goal unless it is SMART
- Someone to ask your powerful questions, coaches ask, whereas counselors tell
- The size of the question determines the size of the answer.
Sometimes you just can't see the forest for the trees! You can become so wrapped up in everyday life that indeed life just passes you by. Coaching enables you to see different alternatives and to take a step back to actually examine your life with all of its components. This in turn leads to greater self-answers, focus and accountability.