Statement of Faith
Through my speaking and mentoring and life coaching, I aspire to be used as an instrument in the hands of my Lord and savior Jesus Christ as a witness of His power to resuscitate life, heal, deliver, restore hope, resurrect dreams, exhort, empower and equip the called remnants.
- I believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Holy men of God wrote under the guidance, influence and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the personal salvation of every individual and that salvation is acquired only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit. I further believe that regeneration occurs the moment a person repents and confesses Jesus Christ as Lord in genuine faith.
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and that a continual relationship with Him through Jesus Christ is an absolute essential for living a holy, victorious life as a believer.
- I believe there is a filling of the Holy Spirit. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, “it is given to believers who ask for it, and receive it.”
- I believe in the nine gifts of the spirits and the importance of the fruit of the spirit which empowers the gifts.
- I believe in the resurrection of all persons, the saved to the resurrection of eternal life, and the lost to the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- I believe the word of God brings provision for healing. Like a seed, when planted, it will produce harvest.
- I believe in the imminent return of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I believe that we are engaged in constant spiritual warfare with demonic powers that are seeking to overthrow, frustrate, hinder, and disorganize the people of God.
- I believe the establishment of God’s Kingdom on the earth is the primary function of the Church in each successive generation.
There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. There was virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, who lived a sinless life. I believe in His miracles, His Vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, to the right hand of the father and in His future personal return to this earth in power and glory.
The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides salvation and wholeness for every area of man’s life including healing of his body; all of these are received by personal faith.
The only means of being cleansed from sin and being reconciled to God is through personal repentance and faith in the completed work of Christ.