What Does A Christian Life Coach Do?
A Christian Life Coach helps to guides in the spiritual and personal development of others, and helps them mature into a greater Christ-likeness. He or She is a person who holds a passion to help others realize their full potential. A Christian life coach:
- Coaches from a sound biblical perspective.
- Helps you discover greater clarification of your dreams and goals.
- Helps you uncover limited and negative thinking that is holding you back.
- Helps you plan and strategize an appropriate course of action for your life.
- Supports you as your cheerleader and encourage you to be the best you can be.
- Is your sound board when making important choices.
- Is your motivation when strong actions are called for.
- Is your mentor in personal self-development.
- Is your unconditional support when you need a lot.
- Is your co-designer when creating an extraordinary project.
- Is your beacon and friend during stormy times.
- Is your wake-up call if you don't hear your own.
- Is your trainer in communication and life skills.
- Is your champion and cheerleader during a turnaround.
- Is your own personal life trainer that enables you to achieve your goals.